Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The day is coming nearer.but i cant help being nerves for the wedding.
nooo im not getting married anytime soon my dear felicia.LOL.  but well..
my heart keeps going BOOM BOOM POW this few nights when i was just staring blankly on the ceiling cos i couldnt sleep much lately. gah.
im excited yet nervous. with my what ifs, what not's. who's who. where what? =X
my family side is not making a huge fuss about it though.
just a small event with those relatives and close friends invited.
that explains why i dont invite my friends along too. as if they wana see my bro getting married..err. -.- lol
i'l end up getting married sia LOL. =P
hmm. bf is leaving to Tioman this friday too.
of all days. the day my bro gets married & on our 8th monthsary. =/
alaaaaa. :( i guess i wont be seeing him. & he wont be seeing me. errm. :X
nvm. on the bright side, atleast we're both pre-occupied doing stuffs i guess. :D

anyways, now im munching on OATS. looks & taste like baby food. hah
my bro ate abit & gave the rest to me..
im like being force to eat cos according to him..his full. according to what i know..
his lazy to wash the bowl after eating. ahhh thanks ! =.=

OH BTW, i got 2 TICKETS to go ESCAPE THEME PARK.
can be used till this weekend. (courtesy of bf who cant go.Booo. =P )
Anyone up to date me there puwlessshhhhhhh ??
ANYONE ! I DONT MIND. :DDD
bestie, twinnie, bro, friend, apek, achee,jack, sally, bala, tom are welcome.heh

im desperate for fun. =P

No comments: