Friday, June 25, 2010

My Lovelies :D

okay blog neglected again.
hahaha.nvm. i've got an inspiration to write today though.
i want to dedicate this post to the people who have been there for me, for every shit, laughter or blunder.^-^
(in no particular order kay)

My other half. ^-^
His been there for me through thick & thin.
When im at my highest and thru the days when im at my lowest point..
taking every shit, entertaining mine & his nonsense & cheering me up most of the time :P
His my primary school friend, my bestfriend, my working buddy & everything. :D
i see us in the future & i love him more than whenever.
for this, i thank him for being part of my life.
i ♥♥♥ sabril amin bin suramin ((:

last seen : Everyday nw & in future :D

This friend of mine, Felicia aka. Slenger Kya. ((:
One of my logest friends i knw. 12+years knowing okay!.
We have gone thru many awesome things together, she's my buddy.The one that eat together, bring sweets to class everyday & put it in our small 'kya box' to share with everyone, laze together,get scolded together..sleep together.. wahahahaha. ^-^
i ♥ fel ! :)

last seen : last monday, dinner ((:
My dearest bby girl. Syaza Lina Z. x)
i've known this awesome friends since elmo years ago. from Madrasah Asas classes, neighbourhood friends, school mates from primary & secondary school. eventhough our sec sch era is over, we still contacted each other. I can share with her like anything under the sun. I trust her alot & she's a keeper. i still rmbr the time we ton the whole night in orchard,just the 2 of us! eating macd and walking around aimlessly in the middle of the night.hehe.funny times.
wow. okay now i didnt realise that we've gone through so much together.anws,
i ♥ syaza ((:

last seen : March?? =(

Say hello to this makcik; Liyana ! :D
my lovely friend whom i think shes very very smart ! ;)
well, when it comes to my poly life, i think she's like the only person, besides my bf of cos, hehee that i can spend hours talking on the phone with.
She confirm got alot alot of interesting stories and problems to share but sadly, she's like soo accident pron.Take care of your hand okay. ti i give u massarge k. =P
i ♥ yana ! ((:

last seen : last monday; walked home together :D

my dearest friend,nadiah latifdong =P
we've been in the same class for 2 semester already.
& im glad we're together most of the time..
going lunch, stay in school till security guard chase us out..hahaha
& this girl very cerewet ! hahaha.i still remember what u said..
"i dont eat nasi lemak, i eat nasi padang. i eat mee soto, i dont eat mee rebus"
HAHAHAHA. wth. lols.cute pe kau!
anws, im glad that i know you cos life would be boring w/o you around
i ♥ nad ! ((:
last seen : OMG she's right infront of me ! hahaha. =P

Here is one of my favourite pets, Polar !
aka. Qais Syaher Abdallah. x)
His sarcasm and jokes are soo lame that you may want to bang your head on the wall. hahah!
i love him cos his one of my closest. The one that can share our relationship issues with each other
His the one who i dont feel any akwardness even when we just started knowing each other.
He got this habit last time of having mentos on him everytime i see him. I also call him Mentos Boy. wahaha.Now, his in NS. & im feeling soo sad. =(
I feel soo bad not being with him & making time to ask about his life in NS.
I miss webcamming with him almost everyday in class, making silly faces & making our pervert emoticon look cool. hahaa.
I want to wish him a happy advance bday on 28th june dearest polar.may you be bless with good health.
i ♥ Qaqa ! ((:

last seen : before he went in NS. End May? =/
 
there's plenty more i wana say..but well,
im tired. will do it some other time then.
stay tune. ^-^

No comments: