Tuesday, June 01, 2010

PICTURE HEAVY

Finally,

i have time to do my blog some justice.
my 2 weeks school break is here & today is one of the few days that i'l be free. busy larh huh. hahahaa
so i guess this is time for me to, change blogskin, change profile photo, update post & well, just to make my blog un-dead. hah!

anws, i'l just update pics alright. need to clear my pics in this pc pronto. =)
in no particular order, okay here goes..

me love ^-^
shafiq afro, ryan, sue & us @ momentum 10'
i miss working with them. & oh, that cat soft toy looks familliar...*looks ard* HAHAHAHA
@ ELC bbq with bubbles ! =D
with kak juju.lol. my lovely working senior ((:

My class of Year 2 Sem 1 with my Tamaguchi faci. HAHAH!
i think this is when we're otw to URA. (:
i loveeee this pic. epic siol ! hahaha
the people of ns and of friends of friends. =P

me & mira flirting by the bay. wahahah

feeling2 ah. lol

the motivator girls. lol

RP1 motivators ! :D
ray ban much? like real. =P
the party at marine parade ^-^

Marina Bay Sands Class Trip (:

On Bella's Birthday :))
 
my toilet kaki & the mixed ndp kaki. ((:

& lastly......
ME ! HAHAHAH.

PEACE! =DD

oh btw, i cant wait for tmr.
looking forward to it the whole month. ^-^
((:

No comments: